Prairie Pizzazz Toppings – Spring Blooms Edition
Ever since I signed up for PrairieCharms back in late January of this year, I was counting days till I got it in the mail. From what I had seen so far on Social Media, the cuteness factor was high and the accessories looked too pretty to miss. So let’s explore.
What? PrairieCharms is a UK based business which makes handmade accessories and has a theme based quarterly box of goodies. The box is designed in collaboration with selected bloggers and is filled with cute, pretty hair accessories, jewelry, paper products and lifestyle items. The great thing about PrairieCharms is they talk to you, get to know your style and preferences, so it’s not just another pre-curated subscription box. Rarely will you get an item which you don’t like or wish was in another color or design.
I am excited for the next edition, as I may get to be a part of the design team to come up with an item or two. It’s a good opportunity if you want to be creative but are afraid to go at it alone, with PrairieCharms you will be paired with a set of bloggers who have similar style philosophies as you. So you get to be creative, be part of a team and virtually meet some fellow awesome bloggers too.
If you want to be a part of PrairieCharms the best way is to talk to the team on social media, they are very responsive and welcoming. That’s how I got my box of cuteness hope you too get one soon. For more details on PrairieCharms and to order one for yourself, talk to them on Twitter, that’s the easiest way for now, as their website is being revamped.
PrairieCharms recently turned a year old, Happy 1st Birthday Team. Cheers for many more birthdays.
Now for the contents of PrairiePizzazz Spring Blooms Edition, as the name suggests, the accessories are based around the spring.
- Delphine Knot Tie Pack. I got the Blooming Wild Set which has 3 hair tie ups in Floral, moss green and polka dots prints. 1 of each. These are good for everyday use or adding just a touch of color to the simple chic ponytail for days out.
- Rosy Posy Hair Bow: pretty flowers print on a grey fabric attached to a golden hair clip. This is so retro and bohemian, adds an instant playful touch to any outfit.
- Daisy Polka Dot Scrunchie: it’s your regular scrunchie in a black fabric with white daisies and polka dots. The quality is pretty good and looks sturdy enough to hold any type of hair, thick or regular.
- Ivy Spring Blooms Retro wire hair wrap: I have always wanted a hair wrap, especially for summers. So this came at the right time as summer is getting brutal here in India and keeping hair off the face is a must. I got the red with tiny white floral print on it and absolutely love it. Its flexible and light weight, perfect to manage and style.
There are 2 pieces of jewelry in sleek silver with delicate designs. These are my most favorite bits in this edition.
- Ianthe Flower Silhouette Bracelet: the bracelet has a hollow star in the middle, the size of the star is on the smaller side which makes it look so pretty and delicate. The silver chain is sleek and shiny which makes it glint when it catches some light. Sweet bling on your wrist.
- Fleur Heart Steampunk Necklace: A heart pendant with filigree design in a long slim silver chain. Great for adding a bling touch to Monochrome outfits and some shimmer to printed ones. The pairings are numerous and it goes well with casual and formal outfits with ease.
- 2 sachets of Pukka Organic Herbal Teas, the flavors – Womankind and Cleanse. I am yet to try them, heard good reviews about them though.
- Leilani Blossom & Butterfly Fancy Paper Straws, 8 nos. cool designs and can work as photo props too.
- Lavender Flower Power Chill-out Scented Wax Melts: I am especially excited to use the wax melties, I am a fan of aromatherapy, scented oils and more so because we don’t get wax melts in India.
- 1 Azalea Carpe Diem Quote Postcard, looks professional. If you didn’t know it was hand painted it would take you time to guess it is. The card is thick and good quality. Again multipurpose, as desk accessory, framed on the wall, on the soft boards, journaling etc. I wish they had sent more of them.
PS: The packaging tissue paper is so pretty, as in the images, pink background with huge pretty white flowers; The stickers used in the packaging were basic round ones with the Prairie charms floral print n logo, I loved them. A note to the Team, you should think about adding a sheet of them in the future editions 🙂 a pretty please request/suggestion.
That’s the Spring Blooms Edition. My am super happy with my first box from Prairie Charms and looking forward to the next edition.
Reviewed by Bharti